Saturday 18 October 2008

Cute pup

No I am NOT going to have one!! But Lolly's Tigger and Pat's Becky (Dobby's mum) have had a stunning litter of pups - I just love this red boy, he is soooooo cute!


Haven't done any blog updates for a while as don't really know what to say... nothing too exciting has happened... some of you know already but hopefully there should be the patter of tiny paws in 48 days... not that I am counting hehehehe.

Tia is making progress, we are going to Lowri's every other week, we went on Thursday and physically she is looking very good but she isn't weight bearing very well on her left leg (injury in April), Hannah put an armband on her right leg when she was in the water walker as this makes her keep her left one on the ground for longer and this evened it up, but she's still not right out of water. I don't actually know if she ever will be. She is on medium height but we are still having problems getting her to extend on left turns, I think it is such a bad habit now (as is the non-weight bearing) as there is nothing there to cause her pain. It's just a case of her re-learning, which could take a long time. I am hoping to enter WBSDS with her in April (assuming they have it) in 09, I think I will be able to have her up to full height by February. Her weaves and contacts are great, it's just the dam jumping. I must get a vid of the new exercises we are doing to strengthen her abdominals, they aren't the type of thing you would think of doing but she finds it hard so I guess it's working!

No comments: