Friday 14 September 2012

Planned Litter - Scandal x Kyte

Very excited to say that Scandal has been mated to Brentmoor Skylark (Kyte) and puppies are due mid October.



Kyte is 9.5 years old and Grade 7 Agility. He comes from a line I have long admired, his sire producing 3 agility champions and 1 obedience champion. I have loved Kyte (and his brothers Ouzel and Fig) ever since I first saw them about 5 or 6 years ago. I wanted a Kyte pup at the time I was looking for my 3rd dog, but then Scandal came along and I just couldn’t refuse. I’d always hoped if I did ever breed from her, I would be able to use Kyte, so I’m very grateful to Michelle for making this a reality.




Kyte is a fabulous boy, and has sired some amazing pups. I think he’s produced some of the best litters of agility collies ever (IMO!), the Darleyfalls dogs - Linda’s Ag Ch Kizzy, Ian’s Bobbie, Ian’s Bess, Lindsey’s Wish, Sandra’s Pip and Lauren’s Reef to name a few.
Scandal is 3 years old and is out of Ant Clarke’s Ag Ch Ruby, and John Wykes’ WT CH Jaff. Jaff sired the 2011 Olympia winner Tiff, and has also sired Ant’s Gass and Lesley’s Toot. Jaff is brother to the dam of the Darleyfalls dogs, Flo.

Colours expected are black/white, black tri, red/white, red tri.
I’m very excited about this litter – we have a waiting list but happy to take enquiries.

For more info please have a look on my website ... Scandal x Kyte

No comments: