Saturday 18 April 2009

Bexy

Well the little spaniel is doing good. Last week she had her first runs at grade 6, and won 5-7 agility and 5-7 jumping (alongside 4 E's, lol) and today at Wallingford she won 6-7 jumping. What a good little spaniel, and not a sniff in sight!

My camcorder has sadly died, mainly due to the kind puppy taking a fancy to it, pulling it off the desk, eating the hand strap, chewing off the zoom button, and chewing round the piece you look through. As this one was on it's way out anyway (the camcorder, not the puppy) and had become rather grainy, I'm hoping to get a Panasonic HD camcorder, which is rather lovely, I can get a special deal on it (about £100 off :o)) but have to wait until a week Monday to get it. I'm so impatient, I want it now :o)

I am going to Wallingford tomorrow, hopefully Tia will be doing her first anysize class in 10 months. I am really looking forward to it! It will be the first time the pup will be round the rings, I think it will make her go a bit loopy!

No comments: