Sunday 11 May 2008

Tia... and my Pup!!

I went to an obedience show yesterday... Tia had a 2nd in C, what a star!! She came joint 1st but I didn't do the run off. She now has a 1st, 2nd and 3rd in C, so just needs one more top 3 place to qualify for ticket! In obedience you get a write up, which gets posted either to the obedience magazine or online - this is what it says "Declined the run off with the above due to her dog just recovering from a leg injury, a very good all over performance worked with accuracy and style, I predict this team will have a bright future in the sport of obedience, I shall watch with interest, well done."

And on to puppy news... could possibly be getting a pup later this year, or early 2009. The mum is Ant/Jackie Clarke's Ruby, who is out of Canen Rio and Shanowl If Only (a Quincy son). The sire will hopefully be Flynntastic Red Jaff of Tarnforce.


Ruby





Jaff



Quincy (photo by Sue James)




So I await with baited breath!

3 comments:

Hudsondoglets said...

Wow, well done with your obedience.

Quincy is the litter brother to my Poppy (we also have a Quincy daughter). Niamh is from Canen lines so your puppy will be closely related to two of my dogs!

Thanks for your nice comments about Kizzle!

I look forward to seeing Bex's new startline routine!

Leanne said...

Ruby is gorgeous, watched her working last week at Shrewsbury and she is going to be a cracking dog in the next couple of years.

Congratulations on Tia's results! Glad to hear the leg injury isn't stopping her from working obedience at least.

Unknown said...

Hi, this is the first time I'm on your web site. Nice news about a new pup. Nice pedigree. I'm a big fan of Jaff, met him on Crufts 2004. Congratulations on Tia's results.

Elise Legerstee
The Netherlands